Go here for money saving ideas and more.


Top site for free quotes...

For you who wonder what JDTalmid is about...

Hello my name is John Talmid and I am a traveling evangelist. I have been involved in street ministry for about five years now. I work for very little money and I don't always get paid what I am promised. This is not me complaining though. I have always done my best to satisfy my job or boss, so I don't have a hard time finding work when it is available.

So this brings me to why we are here. I started this online business that allows me to supplement my income; or lack of income that is. I don't make a killing but I try to make ends meat. If you do click on one of JDTalmid's deals it is probably a free offer of some sort. There are offers to save money on flights, makeup, bags, and all kinds of special offers. I may at some times post special offers that cost something, that's just because I think you might like it, please don't spend anything if you don't want to, and be sure to read all offer requirements of the hyper-link before you do what it asks.

There are some offers that I don't like that I would rather not have but it comes with the territory.

Shalom Y'all... Sincerely John

No comments:

Post a Comment